Friday, September 27, 2013

New & ON SALE!

Happy, Happy Friday!  It's hard to believe that we are into the last weekend of September.  Soon it will be time to break out the fall and Halloween decorations.  I bet that some of you have already started!  I know that here in Virginia, I am already seeing those pumpkins hit the front porches and steps.  I LOVE the look of fall!  Don't you!

So, with fall in full swing, I whipped up these two cuties for you.  Max and Maddie, BOTH with their prize winning pumpkins.  Aren't they precious!
Both are available at a discounted price during the sale.  
Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4

Digital Stamp Image $3 $2
Colored Illustration Image $5 $4



As I relayed to you in last weekends newsletter, I will now be offering both the digital stamp image as well as the full colored illustration version for you to purchase.
I have also had requests to add some of the colored illustrations to the Oldies but Goodies section, so I will try to do that as well.  Just be patient with me.  
As always, the sale will last through the weekend and end at 9 PM EST, Sunday, September 29th.

Please let me know if you have any questions, happy shopping and happy coloring!

Have a great week. . .and I'll see you on Friday!!

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment